Aletheia software applications constitute a cloud platform based on Claris and Filemaker. A choice founded on several reasons:
- Secure, real-time sharing on any device. This means that our application can be used on mobile devices or computers, on the Web, locally and in the cloud. Why such important apps should be accessible anytime, anywhere.
- Use smart technologies like Core ML for image and emotion recognition, Siri Quick Commands for voice commands and NFC reading interactions - all on mobile devices.
- Data changes are automatically saved every 20 minutes. Backups are stored for 30 days and can be easily stored and restored. Backups are not counted towards storage capacity.
Tresorit is an online cloud storage service based in Switzerland and Hungary, offering data protection for business customers based on its own end-to-end encryption and additional security systems such as digital rights management (DRM), role-based access control and other functions that aim to create a secure collaboration system.
- Public Key Encryption: Tresorit encrypts every file on your devices before it is uploaded to the cloud by applying the Advanced Encryption Standard algorithm using 256-bit keys. Your files are never decrypted on Tresorit's servers.
- Zero-knowledge: zero-knowledge privacy means that no one, not even Tresorit, can examine the content of your files. Only you and those with whom you decide to share them can access them.
- Client-side integrity protection : by applying a message authentication code to each file, Tresorit guarantees that the contents of your files cannot be changed without your knowledge, even if someone hacked their system.
- Compliance: GDPR highlights encryption as one of the technological measures to ensure data protection and compliance. With Tresorit's end-to-end encryption technology, encryption keys that unlock data are stored on the client side, on the device. Unlike in-transit or at-rest encryption, only the team sharing the information has access to it.
Powered by Claris Core, FileMaker includes industry standard protections to ensure the security of your data, both locally and in the cloud.
Intrinsic security based on three principles:
- Strong authentication credentials, which are stored within FileMaker files, are encrypted once and never decrypted later. Users can also be authenticated through Active Directory or Open Directory.
- Granular control, which lets you decide who can see and do what, down to the table, layout, registration or even the level of the individual field.
- Data encryption. Data stored within a FileMaker file can be encrypted.
Wire offers the most comprehensive suite of collaboration with messenger, voice, video, conference calls, file sharing and external cooperation, all protected by the most secure end-to-end encryption.
RED Shield, uses Wire for customer support, combining secure group messaging, voice and video calls and file sharing.
Text messages and images use the Proteus protocol for end-to-end encryption. Proteus is based on Axolotl encryption and pre-key optimized for mobile and multi-device messaging.
Voice and video calls use the WebRTC standard. More precisely, DTLS and KASE are used for key negotiation and authentication and SRTP is used to transport encrypted media. This means that voice calls are encrypted end-to-end with perfect transmission secrecy enabled without compromising HD call quality.
Jira Service Desk is a flexible and collaborative ITSM solution created for fast service delivery.
Aletheia uses Jira's platform to solve customer tickets faster with an interconnected team.
Jira brings together development, operations and support teams through a common platform to accelerate support requests, changes and releases. Leveraging deep integrations with other Atlassian products, such as Jira Software, Confluence, Opsgenie, Aletheia can manage a development and support team that, while distributed, can operate in a seamless and perfectly ungrateful manner.